Contract Packaging Division
My father used to say: "If you want to know how good a craftsman is, look at his tools."
We think the same can be said about corporations. If you want to know how good they are, look at their tools, skills, capabilities and expertise. In short, look at their people.
At Crest Foods, people are our greatest asset and we ensure that they have the best equipment with which to accomplish their jobs. Crest Foods has started production in its new state-of-the-art mix facility. Designed by the people who will use it most, this new blending operation brings the meaning of quality to a whole new level.
Quality People. Quality Equipment. Quality Product.
- Multiple ribbon blender 100-150 cubic foot
- Infeed magnet systems
- 20 cubic foot Paterson-Kelly mixers
- Infeed Sweco systems
- Cube shortening systems
- Oil or liquid flavor pumping
- CO2 cooling
- Product finishing
- Tote handling system
- Drum/liner handling system
- Multiple horizontal and vertical form, fill, seal machines with net weigh scales
- Volumetric fillers and augers
- Multiple horizontal and vertical cartoners
- Several master can lines (various sizes)
- Fitment machines
- Overcapping equipment
- Pouch slitting
- Labeling equipment (front/back, full wrap)
- Shrink wrapping
- Case sealing (cold glue, hot melt, tape)
The Logistics Operations for Contract Packaging is where everything starts and finishes for Contract Packaging. The Logistics group is responsible for scheduling, ordering, and manufacturing your finished product. Bringing more than 77 years of experience with Crest Foods, the Logistics team works together to ensure your order meets your needs in a timely and efficient manner.
HOW WE HANDLE YOUR ORDERS
- The Logistics department has the flexibility to allow you to place your orders then follow up with us on due dates, etc.
- We can also do all of the ordering and releasing of product from your P.O.'s
- We provide daily reporting of receipts, shipments, and production.
- Monthly inventories are sent to each customer.
Our Quality Assurance team has only one focus: product and service quality, which equals customer satisfaction.
Inventory Control & Warehousing
- Information Technology plays an integral part in managing our inventory and warehouse facility.
- Inventory is controlled and processed on the IBM AS/400 platform via our Infinium Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Warehouse Management systems.
- The Warehouse Management system uses radio frequency and barcodes to track all ordering, picking, stock rotation and recalls.
- Customized inventory reports are generated to meet our customer needs.