- Please call 24 hours in advance to set up an appointment.
- Appointments are necessary in order to make a delivery. Trucks are subject to rejection in the instance of making unscheduled deliveries.
- If appointments need to be canceled or rescheduled, please contact the Secretary.
- All vehicles will be inspected by Receiving Personnel and must be free from the evidence of rodents, insects, birds, dirt, rust and scale, oil, grease, visible mold, metal, glass, rigid plastic, objectionable odors, toxic chemical residues, cleaning material residues and all other types of foreign material.
- All vehicles must be sound, in good repair, the walls and floor free of splintering wood, have tight fitting doors, and be free from leaks.
- The Bill of Lading will be stamped and signed by the receiving/shipping personal to document the inspection on both our copy and the driver’s copy.
- Trailers shall be sealed by the supplier before the shipment passes from their control.
First In - First Out (FIFO):
- All incoming ingredients and finished products will be identified with a bar code placard by Warehouse Receiving.
- Release and selection of product is done by “First In, First Out” (FIFO).
- When choosing ingredients for production or staging finished customer orders, the warehouse location program will direct Warehouse Personnel to the oldest product first.