Looking for a new full-time job?
Experience the Crest Foods difference for yourself! We offer unique benefits such as annual bonus, free fitness center, 10 year trip, referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, free on site nursing staff and so much more!
We are a family owned and operated food manufacturing company. Established in 1946, Crest has grown to include 650 full time employees. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are nestled in the rural community of Ashton, Illinois.
Crest Foods Co., Inc. takes pride in our culture driven business. We practice Crest Culture every day by valuing our employees and our customers. Innovation, embracing our rural values and having some fun are just some of our culture values.
As our ideal candidate, you are hardworking and ready to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You want to be part of growing the company with great attendance and dedication to your work. Do you have a desire to learn and work in a team environment? Do you want growth opportunities and feel valued at work? Come see what Crest Foods has to offer!
We are a recovery friendly workplace.
Setup Mechanics are a specialty group inside of Crest Foods. This group’s focus is hinged around removing, installing, and starting up new line setups. On average this group will perform at least 3 major line setups per day. Keeping busy is never an issue working on this crew.
This position is for our 2nd shift at our West Plant.
- Possess strong mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting skills.
- Determine root cause and make adjustments to optimize machinery
- Ability to safely move and install large equipment on a daily basis
- Ability to operate a wide array of equipment including Bartelts, Cartoners, Auger Fillers, Cup Fillers, Conveyors, robotic components, and more.
- Ability to disassemble, replace components, and reassemble machinery
- Knowledge of electrical systems and components up to 480V 3-phase
- Record parts and repairs using electronic maintenance software
- Demonstrate and instruct functions and features to Line Operators
- Constant communication with Line Operators and Production Managers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment
- Mechanical background and ability is a must
- Experience in mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems
- Food manufacturing experience a plus, but not necessary
Why Crest Foods?
- Annual Bonus & Raise
- Outstanding Benefits package including Health insurance, group rates on dental, disability & life insurance, profit sharing and 401(k), fitness center and wellness program
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Family Owned & Operated Company/Ownership On-site
- On-site Nurse, Nurse Practitioner & Counselor
- Great Company Culture!
Job Type: Full-time