Crest Foods Co., Inc. is looking to hire am Electrical Controls Specialist to join our culture-driven team. An Electrical Controls Specialist supports the Contract Packaging Maintenance Department by being well-versed in PLC’s, VFD’s, HMI’s, robotics programming, electrical control systems, mechanical drives, pneumatics, hydraulics, PC’s robotics, and control networks.
- Technical degree in related field, AAM Graduation, or equivalent experience
- Wages will be based on experience and qualifications
- Strong experience with Rockwell, AutoCAD, and Microsoft
- Strong electrical knowledge and experience with control systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide expertise in all automation and programming software packages
- Provide support for the manufacturing controls programming
- Review metrics and equipment data to identify potential continuous improvement areas
Why Crest Foods?
- Annual Bonus & Raise
- Outstanding benefits package including: health insurance, group rates on dental, disability & life insurance, profit sharing and 401(k), fitness center and wellness program
- Paid vacation & Personal time
- Paid Holidays
- Family owned and operated company/ownership on-site
- On-site nurse
- Great Company Culture!
- All tools provided
Apply to work at Crest Foods in Ashton, Illinois
Please complete all fields below and upload your PDF resume.