Looking for a new full-time job?
Experience the Crest Foods difference for yourself! We offer unique benefits such as annual bonus, free fitness center, 10 year trip, referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, free on site nursing staff and so much more!
We are a family owned and operated food manufacturing company. Established in 1946, Crest has grown to include 650 full time employees. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are nestled in the rural community of Ashton, Illinois.
Crest Foods Co., Inc. takes pride in our culture driven business. We practice Crest Culture every day by valuing our employees and our customers. Innovation, embracing our rural values and having some fun are just some of our culture values.
As our ideal candidate, you are hardworking and ready to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You want to be part of growing the company with great attendance and dedication to your work. Do you have a desire to learn and work in a team environment? Do you want growth opportunities and feel valued at work? Come see what Crest Foods has to offer!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating delivery of ingredients and supplies to proper location
- Unloading supplies from trailers
- Learning to operate stretch wrapper
- Learning to operate clamp truck
- Flex to work in Production as needed
General hours of work:
- Monday- Friday, 5:00am-1:30pm – One Opening
- Monday -Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm – One Opening
- Weekends and/or extended hours as needed or requested
$15.00/hr Base Wage PLUS $1.00 Shift Premium for 2nd Shift 2pm-10:30pm
- Safety conscious
- Ability to obtain a forklift driver’s license
- Ability to comprehend and follow production schedules
- Attention to detail