Crest Foods Co., Inc. is a family owned and operated food manufacturing company that was established in 1946 and has grown to a company with about 600 full time employees. Its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and offices are all located in Ashton, Illinois.
Crest Foods Co., Inc. is seeking an R&D Project Manager to join our team! The person in this role will primarily focus on developing stabilizer systems and finished product formulations to support our Dairy Ingredient Division. This division sells dry stabilizer systems to the food industry with specialization in dairy applications. The R&D group is mainly responsible for the development of these stabilizer blends.
- Conduct and direct stabilizer system development, testing & experimentation
- Develop and commercialize new technologies and formulations
- Sensory analysis of finished samples, prototypes & ingredients
- Establish product preparation directions, labeling, nutritional panel
- Prepare samples and associated paperwork
- Evaluate ingredients and ingredient suppliers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a BS degree is Dairy Science, Food Science or related discipline.
- Industry experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Understanding of dairy processing a plus.
- Must be proficient in experimental design
Why Crest Foods?
- Competitive Salary (Commensurate with experience and education)
- Annual Bonus & Raise
- Outstanding Benefits package including: Health insurance, group rates on dental, disability & life insurance, Profit sharing and 401(k), Fitness center and Wellness Program
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Family Owned & Operated Company/Ownership On-site
- On-site Nurse & EAP Counselor
- Great Company Culture!
Apply to work at Crest Foods in Ashton, Illinois
Please complete all fields below and upload your PDF resume.