Looking for a new full-time job?
Experience the Crest Foods difference for yourself! We offer unique benefits such as annual bonus, free fitness center, 10 year trip, referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, free on site nursing staff and so much more!
We are a family owned and operated food manufacturing company. Established in 1946, Crest has grown to include 650 full time employees. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are nestled in the rural community of Ashton, Illinois.
Crest Foods Co., Inc. takes pride in our culture driven business. We practice Crest Culture every day by valuing our employees and our customers. Innovation, embracing our rural values and having some fun are just some of our culture values.
As our ideal candidate, you are hardworking and ready to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You want to be part of growing the company with great attendance and dedication to your work. Do you have a desire to learn and work in a team environment? Do you want growth opportunities and feel valued at work? Come see what Crest Foods has to offer!
Crest Foods Co., Inc. is a recovery friendly employer.
- Light Assembly
- Stacking Finished Product
- Packaging Cartons/Pouches/Cups into a Case
- 1st Shift:
- 5:45am – 2:15pm (Monday-Friday) or
- 6:00 am – 2:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- 2nd Shift:
- 1:45pm – 10:15pm (Monday-Friday) or
- 2:30pm – 1:30am (Monday-Thursday)
- 3rd Shift:
- 9:45pm – 6:15am (Sunday-Thursday)
$15/hr Base Wage PLUS Shift Premiums: $1.00 for 2nd Shift and $2.00 for 3rd Shift
Why Crest Foods?
- Annual Bonus & Raise
- Outstanding Benefits packaging including Health Insurance, group rates dental, disability & life insurance, profit sharing & 401(k), fitness center and wellness program
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Family Owned & Operated Company/Ownership On-site
- On-site Nurse, Nurse Practitioner and Counselor
- Great Company Culture!
- All Tools Provided
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement